Date Day in the ‘Nati is what we specialize in……it’s what we do! The options are endless!
- Start your search on Groupon and Half Price Cincy! GREAT resources for great deal to explore!
- If your partner is a beer lover—–Google Cincinnati Breweries! There are countless, amazing breweries in the area…..won’t disappoint! And not just beer. Most breweries offer alternatives
- Jungle Jims!! Best exploration ever!!!! Browse, walk around, taste, have a drink. They have something for EVERYONE. I suggest visiting both the East Gate and Fairfield locations.
- Local parks- especially Sharon Woods. For a small fee, you can rent boats by the hour. Drift around the lake and enjoy the view.
- Local wineries- Cincinnati has amazing wineries!! If you love sweet wines I suggest Meiers Winery in Silverton. If you’re looking for a romantic dinner with a beautiful view, I suggest Vinoklet. One of my all time places is Valley Vineyards in Morrow- coolest family ever.
- Downtown. Keep in low key. Have a drink at Rock Bottom. Sit by the fountain and chat and end the night by enjoying the view atop Crew Tower.
- Get competive! There are so many ‘escape’ rooms around town and there are also scavenger hunt events through downtown. Again, for both I would highly suggest Groupon. http://www.joansjourney.org offers a great city wide scavenger hunt every spring!!
We’d love to hear your Cincinnati date day ideas!!!