I will update as often as I see fit. This is where I recommend books. I don’t separate into authors, catogories, etc. If I have a little blurb to offer, I will. Keep in mind, I will read anything! Fiction; non fiction; religious; true crime; horror,; etc……
I don’t post about every book I’ve read, I post about books I recommend. It’s up to you to go thru the list and see what is an interest to you.
- Jadoo-This is a fun read. This was written by an author from my church. I purchased to support but at the end I was begging for a sequel….
- Climbing the Broken Stair
- Pam of Babylon- mystery; chick flick; series
- First Time Killer
- Call Me Tuesday- a book about graphic abuse
- Anybody’s Child- Social media fear
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants- A light, young, read.
- Boys for Sale- This read is as graphic as the name
- Gone Girl
- Water for Elephants- I recommend the book but never the movie. Amazing book; especially for the LPN.
- The PaperBag Princess– A book for girls of all ages!!!
- Where the Sidewalk Ends
- Don’t You Forget About me- The follow up book to Pam of Babylon
- The Girl On The Train
- The Shack- LOVED this book!! I highly recommend it.