Every Christmas my mom gave me a gift that I always looked forward to. It was a box, I guess about the size of a shoe box or a little larger……..some where around there; filled with all kinds of small, fun things that I loved. Some practical items, some surprises. It’s a tradition that I now like to do with my kids.
I hope you find the next several blogs helpful! I’ll give you ideas on filling those surprise boxes with lots of small, fun items! I’ll break my blogs into age appropriate items for everyone on your gift giving list. If you have ideas to share- please do!
Keep in mind, you’re going to fill this box with lots of small items. Check out deals! The Dollar Tree is a great place to start!
This fun box is for mom! Moms are crazy different, right?! So you’re going to find all kinds of different ideas! I hope some inspire you!
- cork screw
- nail hardener
- cute socks
- cheap sunglasses
- nail files
- hand sanitizer
- Bath and Body Works hand soaps
- Tarts in her favorite scent
- scissors- fabric scissors, paper scissors. What happens to all the scissors?!?
- A nice pen
- A gift card for her favorite drink- size large
- house shoes
- Her favorite candy
- Her favorite chocolate
- Her favorite chap stick
- Water bottle with drink tube mixes inside
- $5 gc to Amazon. Pays for a couple of books for her Kindle:)
- nail polish remover
- cute wine glass
- 2 bottles of her fav “pop/soda”
- her favorite brush
- a gift card for a bowl at Hot Head or Chipotle
- trail mix
- Bottle of Advil/Tums
- Bath fizz